Sunday 10 June 2012

Exams. Are. Finished!

Due to the revision madness, I must apologise for having not having posted for the last few weeks (Although statistics tell me I have had a grand total of 1 view in the last week, and I think that may have been me, the only one who really cares about this is myself), but I can now proudly announce to the world that I have achieved two things: Firstly, I managed to get through 11 exams without melting into an inert, bubbling blob of flesh. Secondly, I have, after a year and a half of searching (thanks youth unemployment...) managed to get myself a part time job. However, this does not start until next saturday, so I have had a blissful week on a house swap in brighton with absolutely no work. I have done nothing but read, eat ice creams on the pier, and play cut the rope. Life is sweet.

No comments:

Post a Comment